To make training much more fun, they have these silly little contests and the winner gets to scribble stuff on the loser’s face. With a permanent marker.
"what’s up everybody it’s Cr1TiKaL, I’ve just been elected President of the United States, let’s do this shit."
David Bowie not liking fresh cookies in 1976.
Excuse you the screencap does not do this justice.
ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND. GOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MA RAIINNBOWWWW. CAN’T STICK AROUNNND HAVE TO KEEEP MOVIN ONN. JUST WHAT LIES AHEAD ONLY ONNEEE WAYYY TO FIIIIIND OUUUUUTTT.
*LOUD SCRAPING NOISE*
*JARRING CRUNCH OF DESTROYED AUTOMOBILES THROWN INTO THE AIR BY A GODDAMN HEDGEHOG*
*FRUSTRATED CONTROLLER THROW AS YOU MISS THE LAST FUCKING RAMP AND HIT THAT GODDAMN TROLLEY*
"You two have managed to accomplish something together no one ever has; you surprised me.”
I’ve been fucking waiting for this photo set right here, and let me tell you why. Monsters University quickly became my favorite movie due to a single fact, that these two? They failed. They actually went to school and they failed, they didn’t get brought back in, they didn’t make a miraculous come back at the end, they fucking failed College.
But that didn’t stop them. Through hard work, perseverance, and taking opportunities that came a long instead of just settling for where they were at, they were able so still make it to where they wanted to be.
That is super powerful, it gives you hope, knowing that college isn’t the only way. Because you know what? It isn’t, you don’t have to go to college to get to where you want to be or to be happy. You just got to take chances, take opportunities, swallow that fear and do things to help change your life for the better. If you believe college is it? Fantastic! Go for it!
However, remember: Life is never over if you fail something. You just got to look for opportunities to bring yourself back up.
Reddit has a page (r/LetsNotMeet) dedicated to stories about stalkers, being creeped on & strange encounters. The stories here are supposedly true, and are people’s unfortunate experiences. Here are the top 10, that make your heart skip a beat. The real fears in life are ofcourse humans and what we are capable of.
Trigger warnings for everything here. Stories may include sexual abuse, child abuse & physical abuse.
- THEY DIDN’T KNOW I UNDERSTOOD SPANISH: The reason I will always hesitate to take public transportation espically during the night
- NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED: I … just … just read this
- DR.RAMSEY: He needs to kept in jail for the rest of his life
- MY MOM USED TO CLEAN HOUSES, SHE QUIT AFTER THIS: I would quit too
- STRANGER UNDER THE BED: Her story is many people’s worst nightmares
- ROOMMATE WANTED: FEMALE ONLY: Oh jesus
- THE SMILING MAN: They made this into a short film
- I’M HER UNCLE: The reason to keep a watchful eye on your children at all times
- TERRORIZED FOR 2 HOURS: Trust your gut feeling
- DON’T TELL MOM: Dogs are the best creatures on Earth
Feel free to post your own LetsNotMeet stories on this reddit thread or on tumblr.
You may also like: GLITCH IN THE MATRIX
How to (not) protect you and your beloved from the rain with your school blazer.